Dyed in the Wool
A dyed-in-the-wool knitter shares mainly fibre-related information, updates and musings (with the occasional moan about the weather!).

Here in lies a lesson ...

Tuesday, October 12, 2004
More knitting + less revision = one very nervous student!

Yes, I should not have cast on for that seventeenth project (no, I haven't counted them - I was just guessing), and yes, I should really have read more during the course. Never mind!

In knitting news: I've started my tension square (swatch) for Klaralund in both continental and "English" styles. I'll probably end up working it in my usually chucking action because once I get up a good head of steam I'm quite fast.

This is the colour of the yarn I'm using:




I love the colour and the feel of the yarn - it has the look of a very fine chennile, but I've found if I'm not paying attention it is possible to split the plies of the yarn (oops!).
7:24 pm :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

AmyP :: permalink