Dyed in the Wool
A dyed-in-the-wool knitter shares mainly fibre-related information, updates and musings (with the occasional moan about the weather!).

Klaralund done!

Tuesday, November 09, 2004
Well, it's been fun while it lasted, but Klara is finally finished. Obviously when I say finished what I actually mean is I've still got one seam to sew up and I also need to wash it, but still!

I finally got around to buying a digital camera and it should be here early next week - yay!

So, pictures of Klara tomorrow (assuming it stops raining for five minutes).

Addendum: (12/11/04)

Camera arrived today and I finally got pictures of Klara. Please bear in mind that they are terrible quality because (1) it was very dark and (2) I was taking the pictures myself.



7:22 pm :: ::
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

AmyP :: permalink