Dyed in the Wool
A dyed-in-the-wool knitter shares mainly fibre-related information, updates and musings (with the occasional moan about the weather!).

Another WIP!

Friday, January 07, 2005
Yes, I couldn't stop myself. I've started a pair of Fluted Banister socks (part of the Six Sox Knitalong).

Fluted Banister Six Sox Knitalong - toes only

The yarn (Le Fibre Nobili Lane Cervinia Forever Jacquard in Autumn Sunset from Elann) looks kind of like that Opal Tiger Stripe stuff that everyone goes mad for on eBay.

I've changed the pattern to work them toe-up, and I'll probably make them ankle socks because I'm not too fond of mid-calf socks and I don't have the patience to make them longer!

Clapotis: no progress at all.
Baby Set: a few more rows on the sleeves (which I'll probably finish today).

Tomorrow? I'm one year older :o(
1:30 pm :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

AmyP :: permalink