Dyed in the Wool
A dyed-in-the-wool knitter shares mainly fibre-related information, updates and musings (with the occasional moan about the weather!).

Problems with this blog in IE - FIXED

Monday, August 22, 2005
Turns out there was one image in one post that was pushing everthing out of kilter. It's all good now.

Carry on!


I've just notice that my blog isn't displaying properly in Internet Explorer (v. 6) - the sidebar content in pushed to the bottom of the page instead of being displayed inline.

I've emailed Blogger, but in the meantime if anyone who knows HTML wants to look over my code and see if there is anything obviously wrong, feel free. Alternatively, use Firefox - it's free and my blog displays fine in it!
6:11 pm :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

AmyP :: permalink