Dyed in the Wool
A dyed-in-the-wool knitter shares mainly fibre-related information, updates and musings (with the occasional moan about the weather!).

G is for

Tuesday, March 28, 2006
Greenhouse:





Pictures taken earlier in the year, although there's hardly any "Spring" sprouting so it looks pretty much the same now! The bubble wrap is to keep everything at a near-constant temperature during the Winter.



This was the scene of my second most exausting experiment ever. I had to grow three varieties of Red Fescue grass (1) with and without salt water application and (2) suspended above salt and non-salt water.


Part 1


Part 2


And the first most exausting experient? The nitrogen-application nettle one. Oi! The 4-part soil testing of 12 test plots nearly killed me.

Knitting Knews (oh, how witty!)

I've finished the I Do shrug and I'm now waiting for a break in the Bilblical-scale rain storm to take some outdoor pictures. I'm also waiting for decent light to take pictures of the stuff I won thanks to Lou!

See you when there's some sunshine non-rain.

ADDED:

Found via Emma and knitty Amy, I decided to go for it! It's 1 minute 25 seconds long and OMG - I sound sooooo Northern! So, to hear me ramble on, go here. Eep!
8:45 pm :: ::
3 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

AmyP :: permalink