Dyed in the Wool
A dyed-in-the-wool knitter shares mainly fibre-related information, updates and musings (with the occasional moan about the weather!).

Guilty Pleasures meme

Friday, March 03, 2006
After vowing not to do memes unless they contained knitting, I thought of this one when it was cold, dark and snowing!

These are the things I do, watch or wear when it's cold or I'm feeling down.

Film:

The Three Amigos with Chevy Chase, Steve Martin and Martin Short. It's so funny it hurts. Either that, or X-Men or X-Men2! Or the Fifth Element.

TV show:

Star Trek (any series) or Stargate SG-1 - really, what else would I pick?

Food:

I could say chocolate, but that's too easy. My absolute favourite comfort food is peanut butter egg noodles. Yum!

Drink:

Hot chocolate, definitely!

Clothing :

Yoga pants and the largest jumper I can find!




Tagging? Anyone who wants it. Just copy and paste the following text, fill in with your own guilty pleasures, post it and then link back to this post. Thank you!

Guilty Pleasures Meme.

Film:

TV show:

Food:

Drink:

Clothing :

Techorati tags: ; ; ; ;
7:23 pm :: ::
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

AmyP :: permalink