Dyed in the Wool
A dyed-in-the-wool knitter shares mainly fibre-related information, updates and musings (with the occasional moan about the weather!).

Thanks mamacate...

Friday, February 24, 2006
For confirming what my family have been telling me for years:

You Are Miss Piggy

A total princess and diva, you're totally in charge - even if people don't know it.
You want to be loved, adored, and worshiped. And you won't settle for anything less.
You're going to be a total star, and you won't let any of the "little people" get in your way.
Just remember, piggy, never eat more than you can lift!
The Muppet Personality Test


I've always known I was born into the wrong class and the wrong century. When I clap my hands, I expect minions to come running. Is that so very wrong?
8:59 pm :: ::
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

AmyP :: permalink