Dyed in the Wool
A dyed-in-the-wool knitter shares mainly fibre-related information, updates and musings (with the occasional moan about the weather!).

Conti-mental

Thursday, February 17, 2005
I've made a start on "Brigitte", the long-line cardigan from King Cole Wools. The pattern, kit and needles came from my "local yarn store" a.k.a Thimbles.

This is what it's going to look like:



This is what I've got so far:



And this is me knitting continentally*!



If I go quiet over the next few days it's only because I've got the "something" that seems to be going around the world at the moment. Luckily (touch wood) it hasn't developed into a full-blown cold, so at the moment I just have a high temperature, a sore throat and generally feel blech.

*I'm actually knitting using the "combination" method from Annie Modesitt. I'm lazy movement-efficient!
1:29 pm :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

AmyP :: permalink