Dyed in the Wool
A dyed-in-the-wool knitter shares mainly fibre-related information, updates and musings (with the occasional moan about the weather!).

Oh, no it's the happy bunny again!

Wednesday, February 09, 2005


Yes, the happy bunny is dancing again. This can only mean one thing ... a finished object!



Please excuse the lack of a head - very bad hair day! I'll get an in-the-sunshine shot as soon as the weather cheers up (about the third week in July, probably).

And these are all the ends I was left with (modelling on the book I'm engrossed in at the moment):



I decided on a placket neckline because ... I can't remember why! All the low down is over at the project page on my website (if you are so inclined).

I'm a gnat's whisker away from finishing my Fluted Banister socks, after which I'll get going on the Sprial Stashbusters (the latest sock in the Six Sox Knitalong). I've also started on "Brigitte" - the cardigan-in-the-waiting I got for Christmas.
5:10 pm :: ::
1 Comments:
  • Great job redoing the sweater. That design works much better in that wool. And that's brilliant that you didn't have to redo the sleeves too. Loved the ripping pics! :)

    By Blogger alison, at Thursday, 10 February, 2005  
Post a Comment
<< Home

AmyP :: permalink