Dyed in the Wool
A dyed-in-the-wool knitter shares mainly fibre-related information, updates and musings (with the occasional moan about the weather!).

SP4 reveal - part 1

Friday, May 06, 2005
I wasn't in a big hurry to do this because the person I was gifting went on holiday before I could reveal myself, and the final package from the person who was gifting me still hasn't arrived (flipping Royal Mail, grumble, grumble...).

So, I was sending lovely things to Sooze in NYC.

I'm sitting out SP5 but for those that want, sign up is over here (by the 29th of May).

In happier news, my "Nothin' but a T-shirt" now has a back!



I always block stocking stitch "wrong side up" so the edges don't curl under, but rather curl over. I think it looks like one of those animal pelts, all stretched out and drying.

I also have a second toe for my Go Team! socks, but since it looks just the same as the first toe I didn't think there was much point in taking a picture.

I'm on the fourth pattern repeat of Martha, but it's killing my left arm. It's probably because I'm incredibly tense about my tension!

Anyway, hopefully my next post will bring happier news on the secret pal parcel front (although this one has gone a lot better than SP3, where my original pal fell off the face of the Earth) and also some photo-worthy progress on socks, Martha and Nothin'.
1:10 pm :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

AmyP :: permalink