Dyed in the Wool
A dyed-in-the-wool knitter shares mainly fibre-related information, updates and musings (with the occasional moan about the weather!).

Watch the lava flow

Monday, September 05, 2005

Stick a fork in them (or two ciruclar needles), they do be done!





I liked this pattern and think it works really well with a regular-striping yarn like the Regia Mini Ringel I used.

As usual, all the details of the yarn, needles and pattern on it's own ickle webpage. (Yes, I did just use the word 'ickle'. I put it down to the assignment and revision stress. At least, that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.)

I worked the grafting using the instructions I found here. I am so chuffed with it you wouldn't believe. In fact, I may have to break out the happy-dance bunny!


12:55 pm :: ::
5 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

AmyP :: permalink