Dyed in the Wool
A dyed-in-the-wool knitter shares mainly fibre-related information, updates and musings (with the occasional moan about the weather!).

H is for ...

Monday, April 17, 2006
holly2

holly1
Holly (Ilex aquifolium)

ivy2

ivy1
Hedera (Ivy)


Possibly more suitable for Christmas time, but I just love the colours on these evergreens.

Click on the pictures to be taken to a larger view (re-direct to Flickr, and just "backspace" it to come back here)


Technorati tags: ; ;
8:52 pm :: ::
2 Comments:
  • Everyone is having a Spring Blog Update!!! I like it - it's green!! My Holly tree is in full berry, they are red and luscious and I have ivy too!!! I don't know why the Holly tree is out, it's not Christmas in any hemisphere. Very weird.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Tuesday, 18 April, 2006  
  • Hey nice site. I was able to finish my project. Thank you so much #ionic air silent purifier#

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thursday, 11 May, 2006  
Post a Comment
<< Home

AmyP :: permalink