Dyed in the Wool
A dyed-in-the-wool knitter shares mainly fibre-related information, updates and musings (with the occasional moan about the weather!).

I've twisted my knee (again)

Wednesday, May 31, 2006
help

But before I proved myself an idiot again, I did this:

Sorting out my fabric stash
Fabric Stash29-05-06


That's how I found the stripey shirt fabric for the "Sew? I Knit!" challenge.


Speaking of which:


Pattern pieces, masking tape, pencil, scissors and glasses
sewiknit pattern drafting 1


Essential for this:
sewiknit pattern drafting 2


Stuff I've seen around:

Wanda's raglan jumper/sweater with lace detail and everything.
Cindy's a-frickin'-mazing Dr. Who cardigan. I am so jealous.


Sugar Almond:

Needles in or needles out? What's a good look for you?


sugar_almond 003

sugar_almond 002




The first gives a better idea of the colour, but they both give an idea of the look. When I finally pull my finger out and get knitting, I'll offer this up for free on the blog (in multiple sizes) if anyone wants. Oh - they'll be wristwarmers, by the way!


And finally ...


Cindy - as much as I love playing comment tag with you, could you email me using the link in the left hand sidebar please. I'd love to talk Geek with you in private!


Technorati tags: ; ; ;
3:06 pm :: ::
5 Comments:
  • I hope your knee isn't too bad (- I know all about knees at the moment:-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Wednesday, 31 May, 2006  
  • Twist your knee...like knee cap goes to the otherside of your leg?

    I had that happen way too many times and finally had what is called a patella-tendon relocation surgery and my knee has been perfect since, no more knee cap travelling for me.

    I hope your knee is better soon. :)

    By Blogger none, at Wednesday, 31 May, 2006  
  • For Wendy: Eeew, eewww, ewww! I meant that I probably sat funny or launched off it at a funny angle. But eewww! I don't like knees. :)

    By Blogger AmyP, at Wednesday, 31 May, 2006  
  • Sorry about your knee, I hope that it feels better soon. The wrist warmers look great and the yarn is beautiful. I love the detail at the wrist.

    By Blogger WandaWoman, at Thursday, 01 June, 2006  
  • aaawwww whyah! your poor ouchie knee!

    I like the wristwarmers! Very cool. Have fun sewing! =)

    By Blogger JustApril, at Friday, 02 June, 2006  
Post a Comment
<< Home

AmyP :: permalink