Dyed in the Wool
A dyed-in-the-wool knitter shares mainly fibre-related information, updates and musings (with the occasional moan about the weather!).

I so do knit!

Wednesday, May 24, 2006
Great, arguing with myself. I blame the weather!

Tubey

What's wrong in this picture?

Tubey 24-05-06 1
A closer look?
Tubey 24-05-06 2

Yup, I stood on the needle and pulled it out. It's been like this for about 5 days now, and I still haven't done anything to fix it. I blame the weather.

SLLS

Second sock is motoring:

SLLS 24-05-06

Although I did managed to frell up big time in the patterning. Some rows I forgot to do the lace pattern and then I realised that I was patterning on the 3rd row instead of the 2nd!

You know what I blame? The film "Phone Booth" - despite the slightly distracting accent from Colin Farrell, it was a good movie.


Technorati tags: ; ;
4:27 pm :: ::
1 Comments:
  • Always put off till tomorrow what you can do today!!
    I hate that : when you make a mistake in a pattern. Sometimes I soldier bravely, but stupidly, on hoping I will stop noticing, but it's no good. In the end I have to unravel.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thursday, 25 May, 2006  
Post a Comment
<< Home

AmyP :: permalink