Dyed in the Wool
A dyed-in-the-wool knitter shares mainly fibre-related information, updates and musings (with the occasional moan about the weather!).

Oooh - look! Green things!

Monday, May 15, 2006
Blossom and Trees
View from my window
Click here to see the photos in close-up. Thanks to Kristi for the link.

Cactus 15-05-06
My cacti (and the frog!)


In no way is this a distraction from the lack of knitting!

See:

SLLS 1 15-05-06
Simply Lovely Lace Socks (still the first one)
SLLS 2 15-05-06
Over my Jaywalker for comparison. Eep! I've got a way to go yet.


News Round-up:

o: For those of us of a :cough: certain age - Take That get new record deal!
o: Claudia is raising money for another anti-MS bike ride.
o: I found out through my research that Medecins San Frontieres/Doctors without Borders need child-friendly drugs to help the HIV positive kids. Normally, the antiretrovirals come in tablet form, but you can get them in syrup so babies and children can take them. And guess what - they are expensive and not easy to come by!
o: April's Podcast is now on it's 5th episode! And she wants to know whether or not you live up to your name!

And simply becasue it's cute:



Not quite as extreme as Stuff on My Cat. Now - accidental stuff-on-your-cat (like the time one catIi knew ended up sitting in a fruit basket, or got his head stuck in a yoghurt pot) that's funny. The bar-stool-on-a-cat? Not so much.

Technorati tags: ; ; ; ;
2:15 pm :: ::
2 Comments:
  • HEY! we're playing PLUG tag! hahaha

    great pics! I should take a pic of all the weeds in my yard! hahaha

    ugh

    By Blogger JustApril, at Monday, 15 May, 2006  
  • Lovely view from your windows!!
    The sock is coming along nicely - the colours are strangely soothing!!!
    Take That - is Robbie Williams in the picture on that link??? See how sad I am, I have trouble identifying Robbie Williams!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Wednesday, 17 May, 2006  
Post a Comment
<< Home

AmyP :: permalink