Dyed in the Wool
A dyed-in-the-wool knitter shares mainly fibre-related information, updates and musings (with the occasional moan about the weather!).

O is for

Thursday, July 27, 2006
Orange!

I'm not really a fan of the fruit (ask my brother how I drive him crazy with picking the pith out of every single sqaure centimetre of a segment) but I do like the colour. Need proof?

Orange Montage.
orange
Top (l-r): Clapotis 2, Jaywalker, Mystical Creations Yarn, an orange with a hat!
Bottom (l-r): Brigitte cardigan, A purchased fabric top, Probability Tank top, Orangeena jumper.



Technorati tags: ; ;
6:11 pm :: ::
3 Comments:
  • That's funny, because I'm the polar opposite with orange and oranges. Not such a fan of the color, but the fruit, I could eat all day, pith and all, I actually scrape the the pith off the skin on the really thick navel oranges. Sometimes I take a bite of the rind too =0)*)

    By Blogger JustApril, at Thursday, 27 July, 2006  
  • Orange you glad you like that colour. I'm allergic to oranges and I don't think I have ever worn anything orange either. You do have a collection though.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Friday, 28 July, 2006  
  • Hehe...love the orange in hat.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Saturday, 29 July, 2006  
Post a Comment
<< Home

AmyP :: permalink