Dyed in the Wool
A dyed-in-the-wool knitter shares mainly fibre-related information, updates and musings (with the occasional moan about the weather!).

You can all relax now!

Friday, July 21, 2006
I'm back! It was very hot, very hard work but also a lot of fun. I'm going to start reading emails (haven't actually looked yet) and the 518 items in Bloglines.

Photos, tales and gossip will follow when I regain full use of my brain (probably about 6 months from now!)

Mwah - see ya's later.
6:39 pm :: ::
2 Comments:
  • Yaaay! =)*) Welcome back, I'm still recovering from our trip, too.

    By Blogger JustApril, at Friday, 21 July, 2006  
  • You student types : it's all hard work and study these days!!Actually that's what it was in my days!!
    Glad you had a great expedition!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Sunday, 23 July, 2006  
Post a Comment
<< Home

AmyP :: permalink