Dyed in the Wool
A dyed-in-the-wool knitter shares mainly fibre-related information, updates and musings (with the occasional moan about the weather!).

Gratitude

Wednesday, June 21, 2006
Thank you so much for all the kind and reassuring words you left in response to my last post. And even if you didn't comment, but just though nice things, thank you as well.
In the cold, hard, light of day, these things always seem silly, and yet at the time are utterly terrifying. My dad and brother had a nice (ish) time in Blackpool and my mum and I had a girly day listening to England lose at cricket (again) and fail to beat Sweden in football (again)!

Knitting (at last)

SLLS 21-06-06

slls 21-06-06 row count
Nearly there (enlarge as needed)

I'm now 1 third of the way through the foot patterning on the second SLLS (Simply Lovely Lace Sock) - aided in part by what I call a semi-bed-day (part of the daytime spent in bed, watching telly!).

I also have the small matter of around 3000 words to produce by (at the very latest) the 14th of July.

21-06-06 004
Drowning in paper

abduct
Beam me up Sooty (sorry, 1990's British TV reference there!)
Technorati tags: ; ;
5:38 pm :: ::
3 Comments:
  • No, we had Sooty and Sweep here in Australia too. My teddy as a child was a Sooty. I had Sooty books!!!!
    Eeeww, what a lot of words - is tah withough quotes etc??? Happy assignmenting!!
    Very nice SLLS. I can't knit in bed.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thursday, 22 June, 2006  
  • Sorry about the poor typing. My hands are cold. It's a day after the Winter Solstice and the days are getting longer and COLDER!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thursday, 22 June, 2006  
  • aaawwww MAN, I feel all Sooty deprived now =((

    I can say, "Beam me up Squatty" for a 90's American TV reference =)*)
    (Animaniacs)

    Oh, yeah, You're Welcome! on the MUM front =) -- I wonder if the "ISH" part of the "nice" was a contributing factor in the panick attack? I can totally see myself doing that someday on the way to MIL's house LOL LOL LOL

    By Blogger JustApril, at Thursday, 22 June, 2006  
Post a Comment
<< Home

AmyP :: permalink