Dyed in the Wool
A dyed-in-the-wool knitter shares mainly fibre-related information, updates and musings (with the occasional moan about the weather!).

My crutches and I went for a hobble

Saturday, June 03, 2006
crutches

What's there?
frog 10-06-06 1

Ohh - a frog in an ice cream tub!
frog 01-06-06 2

Don't try this at home - I'm a professional (idiot)!
frog 01-06-06 3

Bye, bye little frog.
frog 01-06-06 4


Click on any/all of the pictures for a larger view.


Knitting?knit

I need the 2.5 mm needles currently residing in Sugar Almond, so I'm knitting as fast as I can.

Then the needles will be occupied with June/July's sock from the SixSox group, destined for my mum (at last, a pair of socks that will fit her).

Sewing!

I've cut out all the pattern pieces for the top for Sew? I Knit! but I I'm not able to sew for long periods of time because my knee seizes up if it's in one position for anything longer than about 10 minutes. I just wanted to show the modifications I have to make to one particular piece.

Before:
sewiknit pattern piece before

After:
sewiknit pattern piece after
Click on either picture to enlarge.


I think the "after" shot looks like a mummy with the amount of masking tape on it! That's what you have to do if you are "blessed" with big boobs!

Technorati tags: ; ;
1:32 pm :: ::
4 Comments:
  • Did I miss something Crutches! What did you do! Sympathies what ever it was I have just ditched the stick and I'm waiting to here what the physio has to say about starting exercising again

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Saturday, 03 June, 2006  
  • You saved that poor little froggy! You're a hero :-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Monday, 05 June, 2006  
  • We used to find frogs deep in the ground at home when I was little. Hope your knee is feeling better!! I too am 'blessed'!!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Monday, 05 June, 2006  
  • cute froggies =) 10 minutes at a time is slow going, yes? =( Good modifications tho, I think I'd have to go in reverse.

    By Blogger JustApril, at Monday, 05 June, 2006  
Post a Comment
<< Home

AmyP :: permalink