Dyed in the Wool
A dyed-in-the-wool knitter shares mainly fibre-related information, updates and musings (with the occasional moan about the weather!).

Die Welt zu Gast bei Freunden

Saturday, June 10, 2006
Yes, that's right - it's World Cup Time. World What? - say the North Americans.
In a vain attempt to escape any potential screaming (or crying) from the neighours, I'm out in the garden. I love wireless internet!

Here are some of the lovely things I'm enjoying, instead of the football or the French Open Tennis:

Clematis
clematis flower trinity
Aqua Liga??
aqua liga2
aqua liga1
And a moth I found in the bathroom
Moth 1
Click on any of the pictures for a bigger view.

No knitting to report. It's hot with a capital scorcher and my hands sweat glow when it's like this.

Enjoy!



The title is the official slogan for the World Cup. Translated, it means something like "A Time to make Friends".


Technorati tags:
2:47 pm :: ::
3 Comments:
  • Oh, your flowers are so beautiful, thanks so much for sharing these pics - that's certainly a good choice to look at other than the TV-screen! :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Saturday, 10 June, 2006  
  • What a blessed relief from the soccer. I even had a competition thingy on my mobile from my carrier. I complained greatly. I am avoiding all soccer!!!
    You have my sympathy about the heat - we in the Knitting Coven all knit socks in the Summer, but when it gets to 35 we all give up!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Sunday, 11 June, 2006  
  • I think I'd never leave that garden, it's so beautiful! I really love the Clematis, it looks like Passion Flowers, which I LOVE. I need to get my roses in the ground before they get broiled out there.

    Sorry it's so hot there. The Sun is baking us to a crisp, too. We reached 38*C yesterday (look at meee I'm trying to make sense) that's 100*F! bleeeeckhhhhh

    Knitting with cotton/silk tho, under the A/C is not SO awful =)*)

    By Blogger JustApril, at Sunday, 11 June, 2006  
Post a Comment
<< Home

AmyP :: permalink