Dyed in the Wool
A dyed-in-the-wool knitter shares mainly fibre-related information, updates and musings (with the occasional moan about the weather!).

FO: Dimple Socks

Wednesday, August 09, 2006
dimple socks finished

dimple - side view

dimple - side

dimple heel

Click on any of the photos to go to Flickr where you can view larger versions and see more of my photos.


Yarn: Un-named 100% wool DK
Yarn Source: A Secret Pal 3 "Angel".
Pattern: Dimple Socks by Kristi
Needles: 3.25 mm and 3.5 mm Brittany Birch double pointed needles from Elann.
Cast off/toe/heel: sewn/short row/toe-up with heel flap.
Modifications: I changed it to toe-up using these instructions.
Comments: This is a very well written, excellent pattern (I'm a little bit affiliated, because I read Kristi's blog, she mine and I won this pattern in a competition she ran!) you can find here.


Technorati tags: ; ;
6:07 pm :: ::
4 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

AmyP :: permalink