Dyed in the Wool
A dyed-in-the-wool knitter shares mainly fibre-related information, updates and musings (with the occasional moan about the weather!).

V is for

Tuesday, November 07, 2006
Vendetta - nah, just kidding!*
V is for Valetta, the capital city of the Mediterranean island of Malta.

The only picture of me in Valetta is one in a car park! That's about right.
malta1

And V is also for VOTE!!! For the love of yarn, if you are in the States, and are registered, please vote. I don't care who you vote for (well, OK, I do. Don't vote for the Klan, OK? Anyone else ... should be fine). I'll be doing this tub-thumping for most major elections in most major countries, so be aware.

*Yes, we've been here before; I am geek, hear me meekly ask if I can beta-test your game.

Technorati tags: ; ; ;
7:43 pm :: ::
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

AmyP :: permalink