Dyed in the Wool
A dyed-in-the-wool knitter shares mainly fibre-related information, updates and musings (with the occasional moan about the weather!).

Stuff I can't show

Tuesday, September 26, 2006
Great blog-fodder, isn't it! I'm working on a propsal for a book - I'm pretty sure it was a targetted email to knit bloggers, but I took the bait!

Stuff I can show:

Despite the Royal Fail's best efforts, my first Craftster swap has concluded with the delivery of this bag of goodies
star swap 2

The (not really a) Mystery Shawl makes it's first appearance here since ... does a quick search of own blog ... THE NINTH OF NOVEMBER LAST YEAR!!! Slap me with a kipper and call me a slacker! Don't really - I'm vegetarian!

Mystery shawl 26-09-06

This was from a Yahoo Group (now defunct) where you got a clue every couple of weeks and attempted to keep up. Obviously I have failed miserably, but it's still a nice shawl!

Also making a return appearance is Tubey (last mentioned on the 23rd of June this year):

Tubey 26-09-06

I'm at about elbow length and working a 3/1 rib down to the wrists.

That's all for now, I think. Not much time for sewing becuase I've been helping my mum with some serious gardening (it involved a pair of lopers!)


Technorati tags: ; ;
8:32 pm :: ::
4 Comments:
  • Was the email by any chance to do with pregnant ladies? If so I know how they got hold of you and it is a much more select bunch than just knit bloggers :-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Tuesday, 26 September, 2006  
  • I am glad there are other people with REALLY old unfinished things!! I always think that if I hide them they aren't really there!! Head in the sand...
    Lovely stars and shawl.
    Happy gardening and book submitting!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Wednesday, 27 September, 2006  
  • Only Novenber last year....that's nothing. I am making a baby blanket for my niece.
    She's in grade 2 now.

    Are you pruning things to ground level??? That's how I garden.

    By Blogger MrsDrWho, at Wednesday, 27 September, 2006  
  • Well, atleast you keep knitting your ufo's eventually. I put everything older than 3 month into the frogging pond!
    Nice swap goodies too!

    By Blogger javede, at Wednesday, 27 September, 2006  
Post a Comment
<< Home

AmyP :: permalink