Dyed in the Wool
A dyed-in-the-wool knitter shares mainly fibre-related information, updates and musings (with the occasional moan about the weather!).

Q is for ...

Saturday, August 26, 2006
Quill! Well, OK, not quite a quill, but it's successor: the fountain pen.


Quills

I discovered I preferred using a fountain pen to write a loooooong time ago. It really helps my handwriting, and if I use a biro it goes all Pete Tong!

I now have to try and remain calm as I inform my neighbours what their 17 year old daughter has been up to whilst they've been on holiday for the past 2 weeks. This is not going to be easy.


Technorati tags: ; ;
12:44 pm :: ::
4 Comments:
  • I take it the 17 year old neighbour hasn't been hosting knitting and quilting bees? Ieeee!

    By Blogger Megan, at Saturday, 26 August, 2006  
  • Ah! as the motherof a soon to be 17 year old daughter, the mind boggles!
    Our school still prefers the girls to use fountain pens ( if they are not using computers that is)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Saturday, 26 August, 2006  
  • I can see your pictures!!!Nice pens, ye olde worlde person. I am too messy to use fountain pens: ink everywhere. I shudder to think what was happening next door!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Saturday, 26 August, 2006  
  • Fountain pens....left handed peoples idea of hell !!!!
    I had one.....dont ask me why. Each page was a black ocean of smudge....and my hand. White board markers and chalk...same thing just more multi coloured.

    By Blogger MrsDrWho, at Tuesday, 12 September, 2006  
Post a Comment
<< Home

AmyP :: permalink