Dyed in the Wool
A dyed-in-the-wool knitter shares mainly fibre-related information, updates and musings (with the occasional moan about the weather!).

Just the seven and a half months late

Thursday, December 21, 2006
Not too bad, is it?
argyle finished 011

Ends. Ends. All of those ends ...
argyle finished 001

Snip, snip!
argyle finished 010


Name: Argyle scarf
Pattern: Argyle Scarf, Knit.1 magazine
Size(s): I haven't measured it, but it's longer than my legs (useful, no?)
Yarn: King Cole Magnum Chunky in black, Burgundy, beige and cream
Yarn source: My LYS
Needles: 8 mm straight
Recipient: My dad
Modifications: Change of yarn and tension/gauge
Notes: Well, it was supposed to be for my dad's birthday in May. At least I finished it in the same year. That's good, right?

It may be stuck in a bucket and being held up with wire and a fork, but I think it's pretty!

solstice tree

That'll probably be it for me blog-wise until after my brother's brithday (the 29th of this month). I'll still be stalking everyone else though, so no-one can relax!
So I wish you a xmassign or you had a happy menorah2, or a good kwanzaa (it's supposed to be Kwanzaa??!) or just have a great party
Technorati tags: ; ; ;

Labels: , , ,

7:23 pm :: ::
3 Comments:
  • MAHvelous scarf dahling

    By Blogger JustApril, at Thursday, 21 December, 2006  
  • That's a lovely scarf. It may have taken you awhile, but that just means your father will love it more! Congrats on the 2.1 as well in school. Not sure what 999 is (perhaps the US equivalent of 911-emergency services?)Have a Merry Christmas!

    By Blogger WandaWoman, at Sunday, 24 December, 2006  
  • omg i really want to learn how to do argyle items.. do u have any detailed patterns? if so can u send to my emaiL? unome8i8@yahoo.com

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Saturday, 05 January, 2008  
Post a Comment
<< Home

AmyP :: permalink