Dyed in the Wool
A dyed-in-the-wool knitter shares mainly fibre-related information, updates and musings (with the occasional moan about the weather!).

Y is for

Friday, December 08, 2006
Yarn! OK, so it was pretty much a no-brainer for this knitter, but go with me.

Yarn yet to be:
yarn fibre
yarn fibre close up

Yarn I created:
yarn my handspun

Yarn (commercial) I dyed:
yarn hand dyed

The next "... is for ..." entry will be the last. I'm sad sandstatic.
But look what 2Paw sent me:

from 2paw

I'm happy clapping


Technorati tags: ; ;
1:00 pm :: ::
2 Comments:
  • Awesome score from 2Paw! cool =) Smashing stash of roving, lovely skein of your own creation and marvelous color choice of the stuff you dyed! It's ALL good =)

    By Blogger JustApril, at Friday, 08 December, 2006  
  • Glad it arrived safe and sound, Judy Garland looks right at home!!!
    What else could 'y' be for???

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Saturday, 09 December, 2006  
Post a Comment
<< Home

AmyP :: permalink