Dyed in the Wool
A dyed-in-the-wool knitter shares mainly fibre-related information, updates and musings (with the occasional moan about the weather!).

I'm moving

Tuesday, January 02, 2007
I've decided that because Blogger behaves like a vacuum cleaner (i.e. it sucks) I'm jumping ship.

I've set myself up over at WordPress. I love the new blog! Unfortunately that means that if you subscribe, you'll have to scoot on over and re-subscribe. I'm not letting this one go and I'll be posting in parallel for a few posts just to make sure I've caught everyone.

I think I've lost at least half a dozen subscribers (probably more) with the "upgrade", because one of the feeds no longer exists. That was pretty much the last straw for me and Blogger.

If you do decide to come with me on the switch, I'd really appreciate it if you would post a comment on the new blog, just so I can see who's with me and that everything is working.

Thanks in advance.

7:53 pm :: ::
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

AmyP :: permalink