Dyed in the Wool
A dyed-in-the-wool knitter shares mainly fibre-related information, updates and musings (with the occasional moan about the weather!).

Weird!

Monday, November 14, 2005
No, not me. Well, alright, maybe me. But this is super weird:

Your Birthdate: January 8

Watch out Donald Trump! You've got a head for business and money.
You'll make it rich some day, even if you haven't figured out how yet.
A supreme individualist, you shouldn't get stuck in a corporate job.
Instead, make your own way - so that you can be the boss.

Your strength: Your undying determination

Your weakness: You require an opulent lifestyle

Your power color: Plum

Your power symbol: Dollar sign

Your power month: August
What Does Your Birth Date Mean?


Apparently, I am a Ferengi! It's so acurrate it's freaky! August is my favourite month (warmer than July, but without the mad wasps of September). I am stubborn and I do like luxury (just can't afford it at the moment!). I love most shades of purple, but especially plum!
Thanks go to Emma for freaking me out!

Arien:

Look - sleevage!








The sleeves are going quite quickly because I'm decreasing two stitches every four rows. I'm still enjoying the cable itself (good job really) and the Babara Walker book really does hold your hand through all the tricky stuff.
Oh, yes, and it fits my mum!

Amble:

I nearly have a complete sock!



Although I've managed to end up with 15 stitches on one needle and 18 on the other. Never mind!

Random stuff:

A gazillion other people have done this, but I think it's really cool.

Click here to add yourself to my Frappr map.

Check out our Frappr!

----------------------



My parent's mortgage is due to mature at the end of the month and there was some sort of error in the past, and they owe more than they should. I'm telling you this, to explain the lack of knitting progress. I spent all of today looking through past statements and posting on chat forums to try and find out what we can do. I suspect that tomorrow will be spent on the phone trying to talk to a real person. Arrrggggg! I hate financial institutions.

--------------------


Since I seem to have worn out the exclaimation mark key, so I'll sign off! Ohh - not broken afterall!!!!
6:45 pm :: ::
4 Comments:
  • So what yarn shouldn't I buy you ;)

    By Blogger weaselrina, at Monday, 14 November, 2005  
  • I'm sorry about your parent's mortage. Hopefully you are able to resolve it. It's a good thing you're there to help your parents.

    The Arien sweater is looking lovely!

    By Blogger WandaWoman, at Tuesday, 15 November, 2005  
  • Yeah, don't get ME started on Bank fiasco crud - they hate us all, I'm convinced. I hope you can get it all sorted out soon. I really feel for you and your parents =(

    By Blogger JustApril, at Wednesday, 16 November, 2005  
  • You know, I wonder if I am going to wear out my exclamation point, too!

    You could just blind that bank with your ferocious Ferengi financial knowledge...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thursday, 17 November, 2005  
Post a Comment
<< Home

AmyP :: permalink