Dyed in the Wool
A dyed-in-the-wool knitter shares mainly fibre-related information, updates and musings (with the occasional moan about the weather!).

Free at last!

Monday, October 17, 2005
No more revision. No more writing until my hand hurts. No more crying in the middle of the day because I don't remember anything I'm supposed to have "learnt". In short, no more exams!!!! EVER (I hope)







Drinks are on me (as long as it's coffee)



Still have to do assignments next year, though.



The first paper (Oceanography) went quite well and I was reasonably pleased with it. The second one (Infectious Diseases) was always my weaker subject, but even having said that it was a 'mare. I had a stab at all the questions I needed to but considering the fact I had to produce an accurate and appropriate 600 word essay (along with data analysis and 10 "short" questions) without notes or a glossary - I didn't suck.

Random Funny Stuff:


I am 95% loser. What about you? Click here to find out!
(Out of 100, where 1 = normal and 100 = my brother)


What is your weird quotient? Click to find out!

Your score is:

110

Of all the weird test takers:

20% are more weird,
8% are just as weird, and
73% are more normal than you!



And, this is the one I'm most proud of:

I am nerdier than 95% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!

5% scored higher (more nerdy), and
95% scored lower (less nerdy).

What does this mean? Your nerdiness is:

All hail the monstrous nerd. You are by far the SUPREME NERD GOD!!!




WooHoo!!!!! Bring on the Star Trek replica uniform!

Knitting? This is a knitting blog??

Why, yes it is! However, there no update pictures (yet) because there has been minimal progress. The Mystery Shawl was (I though) going quite well. That was until I did a stitch count last night and made it to 79 when it was supposed to 73. DOH! The Berroco/Probability tank is nearly done and I'm reasonably confident that I'll have it finished come the next post.

I'm off to enjoy a nice, stiff drink of Vimto and nibble my way through a large box of Licorice Allsorts!

Ta, Ta!
5:23 pm :: ::
4 Comments:
  • I will totally take all those tests as soon as I stop furiously knitting my real sock. All 21% of it. wha - ha

    I'll take that coffee and recriprocate glady. I just posted a tribute to coffee last night. but we also like tea - to be totally Brit friendly =) Hopefully that'll make up for anything Brit offensive in my tribute - YIKES

    Reminds me of your 'German' conversation a couple of weeks ago, but I'm a total Anglophile, so I never mean any harm. Spec'lly Scottish guys at the moment -- mmmmm

    Ok bye bye

    By Blogger JustApril, at Tuesday, 18 October, 2005  
  • Yeah! Congrats on your final exams!
    Wish I was at that point...7 semesters to go if I stay in time.
    But atleast no more written tests for me.

    P.S.: Just took some of the tests and apparently am neither a loser or weird, but I'm nerdier than you!

    By Blogger javede, at Tuesday, 18 October, 2005  
  • Well, my weirdness score was 100, but I'm only a low totem nerd or as much of a loser as I previously thought (they said I was cool, that can't be right) hm

    By Blogger JustApril, at Wednesday, 19 October, 2005  
  • Congrats on being done with school! Awesome!

    By Blogger WandaWoman, at Wednesday, 19 October, 2005  
Post a Comment
<< Home

AmyP :: permalink