Dyed in the Wool
A dyed-in-the-wool knitter shares mainly fibre-related information, updates and musings (with the occasional moan about the weather!).

I PASSED!!!

Thursday, December 15, 2005
I passed both my courses!

The results were supposed to be up tomorrow, but I thought I'd chance my arm tonight and they were in!

Oceanography:

  • Exam - 53%
  • Continuous assessment - 67%

Infectious Diseases:

  • Exam - 56%
  • Continuous Assessment - 61%

Phew! Considering that my mantra for the exams was "I only need 40%", I'm overjoyed with the results!

Only one more year to go before I can add BSc (Hons) Natural Science (Open) to the end of my name!

Obligatory knitting content:

My wrist is healing well and I'm three full fingers, two half thumbs and two half fingers away from finishing the first pair of cigar gloves.
4:41 pm :: ::
6 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

AmyP :: permalink